Name and contact details of the data controller and the company data protection officer
This data protection information applies to data processing by:
Collection and storage of personal data as well as type and purpose of their use
- When visiting the website
When you visit our website www.paradatec.de, the browser on your device automatically sends information to the server on our website. This information is temporarily stored in a so-called log file. The following information is recorded without your intervention and stored until it is automatically deleted:
- IP address of the requesting computer,
- Date and time of access,
- Name and URL of the retrieved file,
- Website from which access is made (referrer URL),
- the browser used and, if applicable, the operating system of your computer as well as the name of your access provider.
The mentioned data will be processed by us for the following purposes:
- Ensuring a smooth connection of the website,
- Ensuring comfortable use of our website,
- evaluation of system security and stability as well as
- for other administrative purposes.
- When registering for our newsletter
If you have expressly consented according to Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 a DSGVO, we will use your e-mail address to send you our newsletter on a regular basis. To receive the newsletter, it is sufficient to provide an e-mail address.You can unsubscribe at any time, for example via a link at the end of each newsletter. Alternatively, you can send your unsubscription request at any time to email@example.com by e-mail.
- When using our contact form:
If you have any questions, we offer you the opportunity to contact us using the form provided on the website. A valid e-mail address is required so that we know who sent the request and can respond to it. Further information can be provided voluntarily.Data will be processed for the purpose of contacting us in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. a DSGVO on the basis of your voluntary consent.The personal data collected by us for the use of the contact form will be automatically deleted after your request has been processed.
Disclosure of Data
Your personal data will not be transmitted to third parties for purposes other than those listed below.
We will only pass on your personal data to third parties if:
- you have given your express consent pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. a DSGVO,
- the disclosure pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 f DSGVO is necessary to assert, exercise or defend legal claims and there is no reason to assume that you have an overriding interest worthy of protection in not disclosing your data,
- in the event that a legal obligation exists for the transfer pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. c DSGVO, and
- this is legally permissible and is necessary for the processing of contractual relationships with you pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. b DSGVO.
Information is stored in the cookie that results in each case in connection with the specifically used terminal device. However, this does not mean that we immediately become aware of your identity.
In addition, we also use temporary cookies that are stored on your end device for a specified period of time to optimize user-friendliness. If you visit our site again to use our services, it will automatically recognize that you have already been with us and what entries and settings you have made so that you do not have to enter them again.
The data processed by cookies is required for the above-mentioned purposes in order to protect our legitimate interests and those of third parties pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. f DSGVO.
Most browsers automatically accept cookies. However, you can configure your browser so that no cookies are stored on your computer or a message always appears before a new cookie is created. However, the complete deactivation of cookies can lead to the fact that you cannot use all functions of our website.
The tracking measure listed below and used by us is carried out on the basis of Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 f DSGVO. With the tracking measure used, we want to ensure that our website is designed to meet requirements and is continually optimised. On the other hand, we use the tracking measure to record the use of our website statistically and to evaluate it for the purpose of optimising our offer for you. These interests are to be regarded as legitimate within the meaning of the aforementioned provision
We use the open source software Piwik to analyze and statistically evaluate the use of the website. Cookies are used for this purpose (see section 4). The information generated by the cookie about website usage is transmitted to our servers and combined in pseudonymous user profiles. The information is used to evaluate the use of the website and to enable a demand-oriented design of our website. The information will not be passed on to third parties
Under no circumstances will the IP address be linked to other data relating to the user. The IP addresses are anonymized so that an assignment is not possible (IP masking)
If you do not agree to the storage and use of your data, you can disable the storage and use here. In this case, an opt-out cookie is stored in your browser that prevents Piwik from storing user data. If you delete your cookies, this also means that the Piwik Opt-Out cookie is also deleted. The opt-out must be reactivated when you visit our site again.
Rights of Affected Persons
You have the right to:
- to request information about your personal data processed by us in accordance with Art. 15 DSGVO. In particular, you may request information about the purposes of processing, the category of personal data, the categories of recipients to whom your data have been or will be disclosed, the planned storage period, the existence of a right to rectification, deletion, restriction of processing or objection, the existence of a right of appeal, the origin of your data, if these have not been collected by us, and the existence of automated decision-making including profiling and, if applicable, meaningful information on their details;
- to immediately request the correction of incorrect or complete personal data stored by us in accordance with Art. 16 DSGVO;
- to request the deletion of your personal data stored by us pursuant to Art. 17 DSGVO, unless the processing is necessary to exercise the right to freedom of expression and information, to fulfil a legal obligation, for reasons of public interest or to assert, exercise or defend legal claims;
- pursuant to Art. 18 DSGVO, to demand the restriction of the processing of your personal data if you dispute the accuracy of the data, if the processing is unlawful but you refuse to delete the data and we no longer need the data, but you need it to assert, exercise or defend legal claims or you have filed an objection against the processing pursuant to Art. 21 DSGVO;
- to receive your personal data, which you have provided to us, in a structured, current and machine-readable format in accordance with Art. 20 DSGVO or to request its transfer to another person responsible;
- in accordance with Art. 7 para. 3 DSGVO, to revoke your consent to us at any time. As a result, we are no longer allowed to continue processing data based on this consent in the future and
- to complain to a supervisory authority pursuant to Art. 77 DSGVO. As a rule, you can contact the supervisory authority of your usual place of residence or workplace or our office for this purpose.
Right to object
If your personal data are processed on the basis of legitimate interests pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 letter f DSGVO, you have the right to object to the processing of your personal data pursuant to Art. 21 DSGVO, provided that there are reasons for this which arise from your particular situation or the objection is directed against direct advertising. In the latter case, you have a general right of objection, which we will implement without specifying a particular situation.
We use the most common SSL (Secure Socket Layer) method in connection with the highest level of encryption supported by your browser.Usually this is a 256 bit encryption. If your browser does not support 256-bit encryption, we use 128-bit v3 technology instead. Whether a single page of our website is transmitted in encrypted form is indicated by the closed display of the key or lock symbol in the lower status bar of your browser.
We also use suitable technical and organisational security measures to protect your data against accidental or intentional manipulation, partial or complete loss, destruction or unauthorised access by third parties. Our security measures are continuously improved in line with technological developments.
Up-to-dateness and amendment of this data protection declaration
This data protection declaration is currently valid and has the status as of May 2018.